Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lace Fronts Done Right: Vivica Fox Collection "Goldie-V"


Lace Front units have been getting a bad wrap. I think a large reason why is because women are not applying them correctly which makes them look hideous. I see women gluing them down on their face, pasting unrealistic looking baby hair down their edges. Let's face it everybody doesn't have baby hair like TLC's Chilli. LOL, instead I'll tell you how I apply my Lace Front units and make them look Au natural.


In the picture above I'm wearing "Goldie-V" a Lace Front unit from the Vivica Fox Collection. This unit is synthetic with the ability to use heat up to a certain degree. You can curl it and wash it. I love the natural layers that are already cut into the unit and well as the versatility. Now because I don't glue my unit down I can still properly care for my hair underneath. How i apply my unit is I cut the lace really close so there is no lace viewable and pull a little bit of my hairline out sometimes. I Other times I don't have to because the hairline on the unit has a natural shape.

I loved this unit so much that I have worn it in black also.


What are some of your experiences with Lace Front units?

No comments:

Post a Comment