Sunday, July 22, 2012

U-Part Wig & Invisible Part Protective Style

I've been doing soo much to my hair lately that I felt like I just wanted to tuck it all away and give it a rest. For the past month or so I've been wearing installs where I would leave a small portion of the top middle area out for blending purposes. Unfortunately, I've been finding it difficult to blend my natural hair with the hair selection that I installed in my hair. Not only that, in May I colored my hair and its been hell on wheels to find hair to match. So to avoid all the hair drama, I decided to to braid all my hair up, customize myself a u-part wig and the add an invisible part. This way I don't have to worry about blending, humidity, rain, etc.

For this install I used the Model Model Equal Premium Integration hair in the Pretty Curl pattern in length 18". Being that I was crafting a wig I used 3 packs of hair which retails for $9.99/pk. Why is it so inexpensive? Well the hair is of synthetic fibers mixed with human hair. You can use heat on this hair but only up to 400 degree Fahrenheit. I sewed the wefts onto a mens spandex dome cap, and used bonding glue to do the invisible part. This is a great inexpensive way to create the look of a full head install, protect your hair underneath and still be able to take it off easily to care for your hair underneath.


I'll be wearing this protective style for the next month. That is if I can fight off the urge to try something else, lol.  For more information on my u-part wig & invisible part or pricing contact me at GoDivaGlam@gmail.com or you can inbox me at www.Facebook.com/GoDivaGlam .

No comments:

Post a Comment